We’re located in Montebelluna, to the north of the Province of Treviso. Montebelluna is a major service centre with a hospital, court and high schools. It’s a popular town and is much frequented by people from neighbouring towns.
How to reach us
There are several ways to get to Villa Serena Holiday Farm
- Strada Statale 348 Feltrina, which runs between Treviso Sud and Feltre
- Provincial Road 248 Schiavonesca-Marosticana, which starts in Vicenza and runs to Nervesa della Battaglia
- Provincial Road 667 Caerano, which runs between Castelfranco Veneto and Nogarè
- The A4 – A31 Piovene Rocchette motorway (take the Vicenza Sud exit and follow signs to Castelfranco – Feltre)
- The A4 – A27 Venice – Belluno motorway (take the Treviso Nord exit and continue towards Feltre-Montebelluna)
The town is well connected to the surrounding area by the Venice-Belluno and Padua-Calalzo Trenitalia regional train line.
The train station is on Viale della Stazione (tel 0423-22482).
There’s a bus from the station to Villa Serena, or you can book our own transfer service in advance.
La cittadina è ben collegata alle zone limitrofe tramite la linea Venezia-Belluno e Padova-Calalzo dei treni regionali Trenitalia.
La Stazione Ferroviaria si trova in Viale della Stazione (tel.: 0423-22482).
Dalla stazione è possibile raggiungerci in Autobus o prenotando anticipatamente il nostro Servizio Transfer.
There are bus stops 200 and 500 metres from the villa. The bus station is adjacent to the train station on Viale della Stazione.
There’s a taxi rank on Corso Mazzini (in front of the Town Hall) between 7.30am and 8.00pm, and one on Viale della Stazione until 11.30pm.
Phone number for taxi service: 0423-23391.
Montebelluna is 48km from Venice Marco Polo airport and 18km from Treviso Antonio Canova airport.
From the airports you can reach Villa Serena by train or bus, or by booking our transfer service in advance
Find us on Social Media!